View this image ›
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A fierce set of car lashes that will make it clear there’s no vehicle badder than yours.
Promising Review: “These lashes are sassy looking on my car. We decided to install them using velcro so they’d be easy to take off and put back on for the winter. I love the looks and comments I get from people after seeing my car’s lashes.” —Paula T.
Get them from Amazon for $25.46+. Available in black and pink.
2. A tiny duster to capture every pesky piece of dust in your air-conditioner vents.
Promising Review: “This is a great little tool to clean out the air vents of your vehicle.” —Daniel R. Olives
Get it from Amazon for $3.
3. A gleaming set of crown tire caps, which will make your car the most elegant whip on the road.
Promising Review: “These tire valve caps are way cute. They add a little bling to the wheels without being over the top. They are very easy to put on, and they don’t show any of the threading on the valve.” —Rose M
Get a set of four from Amazon for $7.99. Available in six colors.
4. An expandable hanger bar to finally organize that messy closet in your backseat.
Promising Review: “We got this bar for a move to a new apartment 15 miles away from our old one. It was so easy just loading our already hung clothes onto this and driving it over in loads than taking everything off hangers, storing, and then having to rehang items. Since the move, we have used the bar numerous times for vacations, events, and even just to pick up dry cleaning!” —Alan Blankstein
Get it from Amazon for $17.95.
5. A Back to the Future Flux Capacitor USB charger that will have you ready to do a little time traveling.
Promising Review: “I loved this and gave it to a couple of family members. They thought it was hilarious, and immediately put in their cars. It’s a fun item to have and works very well.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $30.66.
6. A set of car headrest hooks you can use to keep purses, bookbags, and even grocery bags within reach.
Promising Review: “I ordered a pair of these hooks for my wife’s car so she’d have places to hang her waste bin, purse, and other bags. They went on with a quick snap. And they have stayed in place with no issues.” —Baseman
Get a set of two from Amazon for $7.99. Available in black and beige.
7. A DIY car molding strip, so you can quickly dress up your vehicle’s interior in the coolest way.
Promising Review: “I like the color of the strip and how easy it is to squeeze and fit into the cracks of your car’s interior. It fits even if there is a tiny space. And it stays put as long as the space is not bigger than the size of the strip.” —Chann
Each strip is 15 feet long.
Get it from Amazon for $8.88. Available in three colors.
8. An adorable seatbelt pad to keep your little one super comfy while riding in a car seat.
Promising Review: “I bought these to help support my newborn’s head in his carseat and stroller. I slide them all the way to the top of the strap, so that his little head is fully supported when we go over bumps. They work very well, and I definitely appreciate having them.” —Elouise
Get it from Amazon for $6.54+. Available in three colors.
9. A hilarious power plug cap that’ll make your bestie think twice about riding shotgun.
Promising Review: “The grins and comments are worth way more than the price of this button. Grab one and you, too, will have a vehicle filled with chuckling passengers!” —EJ Reed
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
10. A waterproof pet bench so you can protect your seats from your favorite passenger’s scratches, fur, and dirt.
Promising Review: “I have leather seats in my car and I needed to transport a large dog with claws that would damage the leather. This stayed in place and kept the leather undamaged for each trip. The price is great too!” —Jean
Get it from Amazon for $17.99.
11. A license plate bottle opener that’s perfect for a day at the beach or popping open your favorite sparkling water before work.
View this image ›
Promising Review: “I love this bottle opener! I don’t see many around. And it becomes quite the conversation piece once someone inquires about it!” —Mark N
Get it on Amazon for $14.99.
12. A set of two headlight wipes to get your brights gleaming again.
Promising Review: “I was amazed how easy it was to use these wipes. When I originally went for my state inspection, they failed me because my headlights were hazy. I used this product, and it got my headlights clear. I then went back and passed my inspection. And they were far cheaper than the $100 a car shop was going to charge to restore my headlights.” —Jake 37
The set includes one cleaning wipe and one finishing wipe.
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $3.40.
13. Or a professional headlight restoration you can schedule through Amazon Home Services — so you can let someone else do all the hard work!
View this image ›
Promising Review: “The company that fulfilled my appointment did a great job restoring the headlights on my 2005 Prius. The headlight covers were super cloudy, and the film was affecting my ability to see the road clearly when driving at night. After the service, my night vision is much improved and I feel a lot safer. In addition, one of my headlights was pointing up at the treetops instead of at the road. And they fixed that too. They were friendly and gave great service!” —KC
Your appointment will include taping around the headlight to protect vehicle paint, wet-sanding the lens to remove oxidation/cloudiness, polishing the lens to remove any remaining scratches, and testing proper functioning of the bulb.
Schedule your headlight restoration on Amazon Home Services for $35+.
14. A super cute set of pink bow headrest cushions to keep your neck supported in style.
Promising Review: “These are the best! And they really help a lot with my neck problems on long drives.” —Amazon Customer
Get the set of two from Amazon for $21.99.
15. A console coin holder to give that change in your cup holder a new place to go.
Promising Review: “This coin holder is great if you need an extra spot because you have so much other stuff in your cup holders!” —JoNoire
Get it from Amazon for $26.99+. Available in two colors for either the driver’s seat or passenger’s seat.
16. A mini humidifier you can clip onto your air vent, making the air in your car fresher than that new car smell.
Promising Review: “This diffuser looks great and feels sturdy. I have ordered an assortment of aromatherapy oils and look forward to using them in this magical little item.” —Sandra Svancina
Get it from Amazon for $16.99. Available in three colors.
17. A trash can with a velcro closure that will keep trash off your car’s floor.
Promising Review: “This little bag gives a great look to an otherwise awkward feature — the garbage can! The strap goes over the stick shift and hangs towards me — which is perfect. It holds a lot of junk, and empties in a snap. Well, more like empties in a rip — seeing that it’s velcro!” —Tomm
Get it from Amazon for $7.95.
Promising Review: “This charger works great and its temperature remains stable. It charges my Apple products quickly. I have not had any problems with sparks, smoke, or a burning smell. And it is extremely convenient when you are carrying multiple occupants in your vehicle!” —Ryan
Get it from Amazon for $17.99.
19. An extremely soft bamboo charcoal seat cushion for some serious relief during long commutes.
Promising Review: “My jeans were getting dye on the tan leather seats of my leased car. This cushion was the perfect way to protect my seats. It is comfortable and looks like the original seat. I turned it around and used that flap as a way to hold it in the seat. And it works perfectly!” —Randall Lapp
Get it from Amazon for $15.69. Available in 10 colors, with front seat and rear seat sizes.
20. A super-strong dashboard mat you can use to hold sunshades, electronics, and other items.
Promising Review: “I love this pad. It gives a fun and bright detail to your car’s dashboard. And it doesn’t hurt that it’s a Captain America logo!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $8.99. Available in eight colors.
21. A set of visor tissue holders so you’ll never have to share Kleenex with whoever’s on the passenger’s side.
View this image ›
Promising Review: “These are by far the best invention to easily access tissues in your car. Once we used up the included tissues, I just broke open a box of Kleenex and inserted them in. It worked perfect, and all my friends want one now!” —Crystal
Get the set of two from Amazon for $7.54.
22. A cute set of coaster lights that are charged by solar power — because no one has time for boring cup holders!
Promising Review: “This is the neatest gadget to put in your car! It’s not too bright at all and very easy to recharge. You can put it up on the windshield and let the sun do it for you. Or you can just plug the light into a charger. I will be ordering more for my backseat and for my fiancé’s car. I’ll probably get some for gifts, too. All of my friends want them!” —Julie W
Get the set of two from Amazon for $19.99. Available in two colors.
23. A folding organizer, so you’ll finally get your messy trunk back in working condition.
Promising Review: “This bin stays in place and holds a lot, too! It sticks very well to the fabric in the trunk of my car. I make some pretty rough turns and hard stops, but it has never moved.” —Glotzy
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
24. A vibrant grass cover to bring a touch of greenery to your car — and keep your pup from standing on your car’s console.
Promising Review: “This cover is as effective as more expensive ones I’ve purchased before. The plastic ‘spikes’ won’t harm the dog, but are uncomfortable to step on.” —Chuck
Get it from Sears for $26.99.
25. A heavy-duty floor mat set you can count on to keep your car dirt-free.
Promising Review: “These mats are attractive, durable, easy to clean, and do not bunch or gather. They fit my car perfectly and add a very refined look to the inside of the vehicle!” —Brandon
Get it from Amazon for $19.85.
26. A mirror decal that’ll jokingly let you live out your Fast & Furious dreams — though it’s best you stick to the speed limit at all times.
Promising Review: “The stickers look really good on my motorcycle’s mirrors. And they def make me chuckle when I see them!” —Chandler
Get it from Amazon for $2.40.
27. A multi-pocket organizer you can clip to the back row of your SUV or van for a major storage upgrade.
Promising Review: “I love this organizer! As a mom with three young children, organization is key to making my life easier. I bought this and put in extra diapers, wipes, changes of clothes and underwear for each child, non-perishable snacks, an extra pacifier, a portable folding car potty with liners, and I still have two slots empty. I can see this evolving to hold many things over the years. It has really worked well so far!” —S Berry
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+.
28. A cup holder food tray for those times you simply can’t wait to chow down on your to-go order.
View this image ›
Promising Review: “I’m always on the go and this works great when I’m eating in the car. It keeps your food from spilling on the seats and console.” —Planemech
Get it from Sears for $12.52.
29. A compact first aid kit, just in case you experience an unexpected injury while on the road.
Promising Review: “This kit is just right for traveling on road trips and camping trips. It doesn’t have so many items that they simply become either obsolete or deteriorate with age. And it doesn’t have any chemicals or ointments that will become outdated or damaged by the heat of a vehicle’s interior.” —Wreath and Crest
The 85-piece kit includes high-quality first aid supplies, like vinyl gloves, bandages, gauze pads, scissors, and an emergency whistle.
Get it from Amazon for $14.55.
30. A two-socket USB charger port that fits in your cup holder, seriously expanding your car charging options.
Promising Review: “This is everything I need to charge my iPhone 5s, Garmin GPS, and MP3 Player in my car. It’s very high quality, and I love the LED readout of the voltage of your car battery.” —DJ
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
31. A convenient side pocket you can fit perfectly in the gap between your seat and console.
Promising Review: “I bought this for my husband and he loves it. He has a 2015 Jeep Renegade and a Camaro, and it works well in both vehicles. It’s made of sturdy plastic, and it makes it easy for him to put his cell phone, glasses, pens, and small change in a secure place.” —CTJ
Get it from Amazon for $17.98.
32. A handy document holder to put your registration, insurance information, and everything else in your glove compartment in one place.
Promising Review: “This organizer was exactly what I needed. It holds my car’s owner’s manual, service receipts, and insurance and registration cards. The zipper keeps everything inside where it belongs, so when I’m fishing around in the glovebox, I don’t have a cascade of papers and manuals. I would buy it again, and I certainly recommend it to those looking for an organizer!” —J. E. Haubenreich
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+.
33. A tiny car vacuum that comes in a travel bag, so you can finally reach those abandoned fries under your seats.
Promising Review: “I was looking for something to help control the crumbs left behind by my toddler in my car. I keep this vacuum in the back of my vehicle for easy access to clean up those messes. It’s super easy to use, has very strong suction, and comes with attachments to help get into the crevices of the seats and floors.” —CC
Get it on Amazon for $21.99.
34. A colorful car seat cover set to take your chairs from bland to extra bold.
Promising Review: “I put these in my Celica because my old seats were beat up. They took me about 35 minutes total to install. Overall, they’re good for the price and are holding up well to my butt and the dogs jumping around!” —Raymond DeVries IV
The set includes two front low-back bucket covers, one rear backrest cover, one rear bottom-bench cover, four separate headrest covers, and one bag of snaps.
Get the set from Amazon for $33.99. Available in 12 colors.
35. A sturdy phone holder you can clip to your car vent or stick on your dashboard.
Promising Review: “This is a great product. You can simply put the suction cup of the grip directly onto the dashboard. The grip holds my iPhone 6 perfectly. And the grip itself can rotate 360 degrees, so you can have your phone in a portrait or landscape position — or anything in between!” —Jessica Pebworth
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
36. An epic car seat organizer to hold a tablet, drink bottle, and all the other items you need for a long trip.
Promising Review: “I went on a road trip this weekend with our two boys. This was a MUST-HAVE for their iPads. The plastic piece over their screens did not obscure the picture at all. I have no complaints whatsoever, and am so glad I purchased this organizer!” —Jessica Barbosa
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
37. And a 12-piece car care kit that will keep your whip looking like like it’s fresh off the lot.
View this image ›
Promising Review: “This car kit exceeded my expectations. And I’ll definitely be using all of these products from now on!” —J.G.
The kit includes everything you need to give your car some serious shine, including one bottle of car wash shampoo and conditioner, one bottle of wax, one bottle of high-gloss gel, an interior and exterior detailer, a microfiber towel, and a wash mitt.
Get it from Amazon for $48.99.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.
If you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!